Sunday, July 16, 2006

Bad girl...

O, I'm really a bad girl! I promised to update more and still didn't do it!
But now I need to finish something before august, so maybe that will help me keep my blog up to date!

I have no photo's yet, because my camera is acting weird. But in the meantime I have some news:
First: I have a piercing in my lip! *yay*.
Second: I have a car! Don't have my drivers license yet....I got the car from Nick for free! So again thank you very much Nick!
And my legs are getting better. They're no longer swollen. Only a little bit red from the sunburn.

Then about cross stitching:
My sisters present is not ready yet, but first I gonna make a little cat for a charityquilt.

I want to finish it this week!
And I'll try much harder to update more often!

Thank you all for you're comments:)

Bye!

7 comments:

Dawn B. said...

Think the bad girl needs a camera doctor... LOL

Anonymous said...

Haha indeed :D

Cool you got a car!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry dat mijn comentaar alleen maar te lezen is door nederlandse badgasten uhhh borduurgasten (wat zeg ik nou) maar goed...

Was het borduurwerkje voor je zus nog op tijd klaar ??? Jij blijft ook maar doorbordeuren he! Echt niet normaal! :p Als je al die werkjes zou houden zou je er je kamer mee kunnen behangen... ;-)

Hoe staat het eigenlijk met je secret project? Of is dat zo secret dat zelfs jij dat niet mag weten.... huh?

Nou ik ga maar naar bedje toe.
Tik tak is al lang afgelopen.

Doeg!!

Anonymous said...

ps kan je ook de datum van een post zichtbaar maken en niet alleen de tijd. Nu kan ik nl niet zien of de laatste post voor of na je zus d'r verjaardag is...

Ik lever zowaar nuttig commentaar. Goed he? :p

doeg!

lyssophietje said...

@ stitchingnow: Indeed!

@ nick: Zolang ik het maar kan lezen;). Het werkje was niet op tijd klaar. En ja: daar is het een hobby voor!
secret project staat op een laag pitje omdat er iets voor een troostquilt af moet...

ps: Als je je oogjes opendoet zie je misschien dat er boven elke post een datum staat ;). Dus helaas: poging tot nuttig commentaar mislukt! :D

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. http://www.losangelesinfinitidealerships.info/fragrance_machinery.html Chrysler building designs

Anonymous said...

What a great site »